Friday, June 22, 2007

Complimentary Copy



A complimentary copy of RubberStampMadness Magazine (July/August 2007 Issue) arrived today at my doorstep which featured a card from a call on the theme "wings" that I had submitted. The article by Karen Sweeny-Justice includes several different cards from rubber stamp artist and how they achieved their final results, as I answered when interviewed.
The card I named Journey, I used a technique that I put color directly onto the stamp and then stamp the image onto paper, the results are always surprising for so much depends on the amount of ink placed on the rubber and the pressure one uses in stamping the image for example.
Well its always exciting to see your work published, so thanks for letting me TOOT!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Ace, the card is beautiful just like all of your creations. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Another beauty of a card. It never ceases to amaze me just how much creative talent you have. I love your blog!

Jodi

Dianne said...

What an absolutely beautiful card!

Cathrine StClair said...

This is a lovely card. Congratulations!

Vintage Papers said...

your card is just gorgeous!!! congrats! I think your blog is lovely!

emilia in Taiwan said...

Excellent One! The color you used are so elegant!
Congrats!! :)

Godelieve said...

I saw your card in the magazine, it is BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card. It is amazing the talent you have. Congratulations on your blog -- it is wonderful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your publication and article -- you so deserve it with all your talent!!!!