Saturday, December 29, 2007



A "Thank You" card I created for my Secret Santa ( Hilary) that I had this year who spoiled me royally with scrapbook papers, embellishments plus a gift card for Starbucks.
Products: card stock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Elsie; ribbon: Ki Memories; buttons: Lasting Impressions; metal works: Making Memories


I've been purchasing kits from " Self-Addressed" for sometime now, which is a Card and Mini Album online store. Each month I receive a kit which has several sheets of patterned papers, card stock, stamps and embellishment to make a project. Above is a card that I made from this month kits which featured patterned paper by Chatterbox.

Products: patterned paper: Chatterbox; card stock: Bazzill; ribbon: May Arts; rhinestones: Hero; glitter accents: Melissa Frances; chipboard: chip board basics.

No comments: