Friday, August 22, 2008

Halloween Cards Simple and Fun




My intentions last night was not to make any cards but to straighten up my work station, however I ran across a Halloween image sitting on my desk.  That one image resulted in a series of  cards that are posted above.

Needless to say I never finished the job I intended to do, so with blinders on I'm off to clean my space and will see everyone in a week.  We are leaving for another camping trip to Hannibal, Mo. home of Mark Twin.
  
Our tentative Itinerary for this trip is to visit Mark Twain's boyhood home and museum,  do a trolley tour of Hannibal, have a dinner cruise on the Mississippi, tour Rockcliffe Mansion, see the Spratt Family Dinner show and hopefully get some relaxation  time in.  
 
 Images by Clear Stamps (Paper Studio), Penny Black, Northwood Rubber; Martha Stewart and Clear Stamps sentiments; Paper Company, Bazzill, Stickles by Ranger; Prismacolor Marker 

3 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Have a great trip.

We are leaving for Canada in about two hours and won't be back for nine or so days.

My eldest would love to visit Mark Twain's birth place - have fun!

Monica-FC said...

these are great for just cleaning your room. lol. love simple cards. love the images also.

emilia in Taiwan said...

we all like this...meant to do something but end up making cards!
These cards are so adorable and make me giggle! cute~