Sunday, February 14, 2010

The New Rawhide....

When we lived in Arizona we often took our guest to Rawhide for a day of experiencing the OLD WEST. Since our last visit there they have moved and expanded what they have to offer for entertainment. They have gun fights on the street, shows, donkey rides and one can get a steak dinner and view an old western movie as one eats, plus the many gift shops of western wear. They now have a small museum on the premises which I posted one picture of a coin operated machine that plays a violin. I thought this was so unique for I never saw one before. The day we went the AGRA met at Rawhide, no opinion on this. The other photo's, are of me that my husband took as we toured the grounds.




Happy Valentine's Day to all. Sorry no cards to show you lately hopefully I'll find time this week to make some.

No comments: