Monday, January 12, 2009

12 on the 12th.....6 of my photo's

Husband checking out things on the computer.....a morning occurrence
I'm embarrassed to say but this is my desk this morning, while I worked on cards for the blog.
At a meeting for the Windy City Winnebago group we belong to.
The meeting was held at the Schaumburg Regional Airport and this is a view outside one of the windows.
Here are some friends having lunch with us after the meeting.Today's dinner at home one of our favorites: mostaccioli, salad and bread
The Challenge:
You take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month and then you scrap the photos.  Kind of like a little year in review type of thing on what you did each month. This is the challenge a group of us ladies gave ourselves. So above is some of the photo's I have taken today that I will be scrapping.  

3 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Your dinner looks so yummy!

As much as it was a bother to take pictures all day, I'm really glad I did it.

Thanks so much for sharing yours.

Dawn said...

I see some Copic markers on your desk, so how do you like them? I love mine, I hate to admit it but I now have 115 Copics and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Marnie said...

OOOH Claudette you were so close to me I may have even passed you on the road or in a restaurant on that day! Great pics!