Saturday, January 10, 2009

Practice......




Today I spent several hours practicing using markers, I'm determined to get some what proficient in using them.  The above cards are the fruits of my labor, although not perfect I'm pleased with the results. 
The first card has one of my all time favorite stamped images by Penny Black, the candy card stamp is by All Night Media. Sentiment: Paper Studio Stamps. KI: Icicles candy embellishment;  K&Company: adhesive pearls. Card stock: Bazzill and Paper Studio

4 comments:

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

You did a great job on both cards! Love that first stamp too! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

If practice makes perfect, I hope you have a long life to live because you sure need more practice. Is this your first attempt in the art field??

Anonymous said...

Well Ace, I'll tell you what. Your work is fantastic regardless of what anyone else says. I wish my practice ones looked as good as yours. I too love that cat, no wonder Love you work and all your publications. You could write a book, lol.

Shiloh

Dawn said...

I hope the anonymous commentor is being sarcastic or else they don't know good art when they see it. Your work is fabulous!