Friday, January 2, 2009

Sharing Some Family Pictures from Christmas


My 3 grandsons.
Me with my oldest son.
My youngest children.  Well not that young...lol
The newest member of the family, bundled up for our walk down Lake Shore Drive in Chicago.
Granddaughter viewing Macy's Department Store Christmas window displays.
Granddaughter viewing one of the exhibits at the Aquarium in Chicago.

I took so many pictures this year that it was hard to decide which one's to pick for viewing.
I hope you enjoy the selection I chose.  Now I'm off to take care of a cold that I believe the grandkids pasted on to me.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ace, these are wonderful pics and a joy to see. Thanks for sharing your family. I must say though, you sure are the shrimp of the family! LOL

Nicole Maki said...

Your oldest son looks so much like you and your three grandsons remind me a lot of my boys when they were that age. Your grand daughter is darling. Great pictures.

Thanks so much for sharing the photos of your family. It was wonderful to see everyone.

Kathi said...

Great photos of a gorgeous family. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Belated holiday wishes.