Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't Change That Channel....(The Great Outdoor Card Published)


"As americans we watch a lot of TV, several hours a day on average. But rubber stampers are busy stamping and don't have as much time for television----unless, of course, their TV is stamped. The theme was to include a small screen in one's artwork." wrote M. Malan
So I excepted the challenge for RubberStampMadness Magazine and my card now appears in their magazine Nov./Dec./Jan Issue on page 51.
My card was named the Great Outdoors and in my interview this was written in the magazine: I'm a modern day camper. No tent camping for me. I love all the comforts of home while I'm away--and that includes a TV set, not to mention a few other luxuries motor homes offer.
Stamp credits: Outdoor trek-Close to My Heart; road trip- Inkadinkado; TV unknown. Prismacolor and Copic markers were used.

2 comments:

Mary C. said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Nicole Maki said...

Congratulations.

Wonderful news - you totally deserve it :-)